Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Travis and line +2

That's right. We welcomed our second baby boy on January 10th, 2014 at 10:43pm. Weighing 6 pounds 4 ounces, with the height of 19 inches! We decided to name him after Travis's older brother Timothy Ivan Peni. 

Having a VBAC was absolutley no joke, but definitely worth all the long pain and suffering. It has made me appreciate being a mother, and all the crazy whacko things we can do with our body...have kids, and feed them milk...and be all the TLC in between. That's definitely something only a mother can do. 

So far, I've been getting use to having two kids and just trying to manage out everything. 'Me Time' just doesn't exist anymore...Neither does peace, quiet, sleep, or clean clothes! But I wouldn't want it any other way. Having another baby boy just excites me as to what is in store for our future as a growing family.  My boys are my life, and I'm grateful that they came into this world very healthy.

As our little family grows, so does my love for this gospel. It's definitely has kept me sane through the rough times, and humble through the good times. It's always good to be able to rely on something that progresses a family to become better. 

I'm excited to see my boys grow up together. To be the best of friends, and everything in between. 



No comments:

Post a Comment