Sunday, January 5, 2014

A pregnant lady's rant...

What do I need to do to go into labor faster?!?!

Well, after doing all the wacky tricks that I have tried everyday this past week...some tricks made me run to the bathroom more than it actually help me go into labor, I have finally come down to a solution...

To go into labor faster, I need patience[insert disgusted face here] 
AINT NO PREGNANT MOMMA GOT THE TIME FO'DAT! Hahaha.

As the last 2 weeks unwind, and as I anxiously await for my second child to be here- time seems to be going by super slow...and when I mean slow, I mean I have no contractions what so-ever, NOTHING. 

I think I'm more excited of seeing my son have a sibling, because I know how it feels like to have sibs of my own. They are your very first best friends and worst enemies all at once! I happen to be all my sibs worst enemy....hmm.

As bittersweet as it is to have Fa'amoana not be the only child anymore, I am excited to see him play a new roll, which is being an older brother...As spoiled as he is, I figured it's going to take a couple months, years......maybe centuries, but I know he will...well, eventually be the bestest older sibling to his brother! 

I'm excited for 2014 to start off with a bang........of patience! Hahaha, I am just too excited for what this year has in store for my little family of four! 

Happy new year family and friends! 



1 comment: