Monday, July 1, 2013

Busy Bee

Since getting back to school has been keeping my whole day busy, I'm honestly glad I can go to bed knowing I've accomplished something. Papers after papers that need to be filled out, finding the academic advisors and planning for this week to talk to them. As much work as it is, I enjoy it. Now I just have my fingers crossed that I will be able to officially get back in school without having to pay all my millions of fines! Eeeeekkk!

Paper work for school, also means paper work for my second pregnancy. So I'll take some time to do my school papers, and then I'll switch to doing my pregnancy papers. Went to the baby your baby clinic and found out a rough estimate of how far along I just might be. We're making a guess of 17 weeks, and it does feel about right. I have just gotten over my 'morning sickness' stage a couple weeks back, so now well have to wait until our first ultra sound to be sure.

With all that's coming and expecting, I seriously don't feel overwhelmed at all. I'm not trying to be a super mom when I say that, I just feel like I'm ready for a new challenge. I know moms who work, go to school, and are full time mothers. Heck, my mom is that mother who can juggle so much all at once. I use to think it was talent, and that only certain moms can do that, but honestly it's just all in the mind. One thing that has helped me realized how to accomplish so much in a day is "TIME MANAGEMENT." It's funny because I remember learning that in college, and how my teachers stressed it so much to use our time wisely. Being a student at the time, procrastination was the only word that was in my vocabulary. Being a mother, I can understand that now time is everything. Especially for children at this young age. My son has to wake up at a certain time, eat a certain time, sleep, etc. I see how healthy it is to manage my time and his, because I feel like I get everything done, giving me extra time to do things I can catch up on, like blogging!

I'm glad that I have found motivation in me to get up, get out, and do something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment